Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Red Ink and Snow

See that nice red, pen. I had one just like it that I use every morning to journal. Now that ink from the pen is all over the carpet in the middle of the living room floor. I know you know who did it! Cash! Thursday, I was packing and preparing to leave for Denver. I was trying to have the house all picked up and looking nice before I left. I heard the quiet and went to check on Cash. It was all over the carpet. It was also all over his feet. I had to pick him up and carry him to his kennel. OMG! I couldn't believe it and I worked on those spots for two hours. I immediately got on the Internet to get instructions on red ink on the carpet. The first web site said use alcohol. The second website said use OxyClean. The third site Dawn....fourth baking power..etc. I called my sister and she said try milk. Nothing was working and I had to finish packing and get out the door. Not to mention that I had to get soapy water and clean Cash's feet. My good friend, Marnie, said she had a bottle of magic that might just fix it. It is not gone yet, but getting pinker. Thanks so much Marnie! Cash better be glad that I love him!
I got back a few hours ago from Denver! Friday they had their first snow and it was beautiful! We were about 30 minutes out of Denver in Parker. My sister, Kelly, and I had a really good time with Dana and Greg. Dana had a very long list for me and we hit it Friday morning! We picked out paint colors, flooring, lighting, rugs, bedding, bought decor items, etc. I also did a few floral arrangements last night. We finished last night about 1:30 a.m. I am tired, but I cherish the time with Kelly and thankful for the opportunity to spend a long weekend with her. It is nice to be home and I would like to think it is a good time for the guys at home to miss me and appreciate me!
~~~~~
I hated missing G's game Thursday, but Dad and Bubba were there to cheer him on. I asked them to be obnoxious for me, but they said no! G's team won! Can't wait until next Thursday!

Hugs!

Post a Comment