Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Am Up To Late For Me!

This is a late post for me, but I am churning out labels after labels so that I can have about 210 kids (so far) adopted by Sunday morning for the Promises Christmas Event. Each child gets a gift with clothes and another gift is their toy wishes so labels have to be made. I also did a couple of floral arrangements for the Christian Women's Job Corp's graduation ceremony for tonight. So, I have been at the church for most of the day and then drove over to G's basketball game by 7:00 p.m. Whew! It was a close game and we got beat by one point. Hubby is out of town, so I usually stay up late while he is gone. Cash is moping around here looking for him. What I keep thinking about is his hair that is on the floor and needs to be swept. I will get to that tomorrow morning, first thing!


Nite, Nite!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hope you got some rest since this post. Happy Thanksgiving Paige. I hope it was a great day!
Blessings,
Linda