Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Summit

I was asked to join our church summit which was strategic planning for the church's future and goals for the next five years. It was held Thursday from 12:00 to 8:00 pm and today from 8:00 to 3:00 pm. I would describe the summit as fascinating as I have never been part of a planning committee such as this. To put 27 people in one room (all different ages) and throw out our ideas of strengths, weaknesses, mission statement, core beliefs, etc., you would be amazed of how much you can accomplish with an experienced leader in strategic planning. Whew! My brain is mush!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow! Long meetings. I spent this morning at the American Cancer Society meeting talking about plans for the 2009 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. We had a good group all making suggestions.

Hugs!
Kat