Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Passing Encouragement On To You!

I have been blogging now for over a year and it is truly one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy reading about other people's lives as well and have met the most amazing women. Most of the blogger friends that I have out there are truly Believers who love the Lord and are not ashamed to testify. During Pat's journey, I received many emails and comments from bloggers I didn't even know, but were praying for our family. Please take a minute to click here and visit Melissa at Stretch Marks. She encouraged and blessed me this morning and I want to pass it along to you. I think she says it best!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...what an amazing post she wrote. Thanks for leading me there so I could be touched by it too.

Hugs!
Kat