Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Like the Change?

I am trying to get in to the holiday spirit by first changing my blog to a Christmas layout. If you know me at all, I love change! Christmas music on the radio also helps me get into the Christmas spirit. I only wish my tree and decorations were up. This has been a great Thanksgiving weekend and now I am ready to tackle the busy, busy week ahead. I finally finished the paperwork on the late additions of approximately 50 children attending the Promises Christmas event, and I need to get those kiddos adopted between now and Sunday. Tuesday I am accompanying my Pastor, Mike, to the Kiwanis luncheon. He has asked me to speak for a few minutes about the upcoming Promises Community Christmas event and I will show a two minute video.
~~~~~
Pat will have another endoscopy done on Thursday just as a follow up. By the way, I want to share with you what Dr, Dave's reply was when Pat asked him when his follow-ups should be in the future. Dr. Dave replied that he didn't know. He has never had a patient that has caught esophageal cancer as early as Pat did! That is another reminder again of God's miracles!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment