Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Like the Change?

I am trying to get in to the holiday spirit by first changing my blog to a Christmas layout. If you know me at all, I love change! Christmas music on the radio also helps me get into the Christmas spirit. I only wish my tree and decorations were up. This has been a great Thanksgiving weekend and now I am ready to tackle the busy, busy week ahead. I finally finished the paperwork on the late additions of approximately 50 children attending the Promises Christmas event, and I need to get those kiddos adopted between now and Sunday. Tuesday I am accompanying my Pastor, Mike, to the Kiwanis luncheon. He has asked me to speak for a few minutes about the upcoming Promises Community Christmas event and I will show a two minute video.
~~~~~
Pat will have another endoscopy done on Thursday just as a follow up. By the way, I want to share with you what Dr, Dave's reply was when Pat asked him when his follow-ups should be in the future. Dr. Dave replied that he didn't know. He has never had a patient that has caught esophageal cancer as early as Pat did! That is another reminder again of God's miracles!
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Okay, LOVE the new Christmas page. It's soooo festive and bright! And, still jealous that you got to see Jeremy Camp. He rocks ... and so do you! Love you! Debra

Justabeachkat said...

Your new look is very cute! I like it!

That's great what Pat's doctor said. Praise God.

Hugs!
Kat

Meg said...

Love the new background...many blessings to you this week and holiday season!