Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Get To Know Me

I took the challenge from Leah at South Breeze Farm

Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Gift bags

Some of both Real or Artificial tree?
Artificial

When do you put up the tree?
Sometime the week after Thanksgiving

When do you take the tree down?
The tradition when Pat was growing up was to wait until after New Year's Eve since that is his birthday, but I can't wait that long anymore!

You like eggnog?
Yes I do!

Favorite gift received as a child?
I don't remember.

Hardest person to buy for?
Pat

Easiest person to buy for?
Elizabeth or Laura

Do you have a nativity scene?
Use to

Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail

Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A plain $2.00 spiral that she called a "journal"

Favorite Christmas movie?
Don't really watch them

When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually right after Thanksgiving, although I did buy some a few weeks ago.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Anything sweet!

Lights on the tree?
Yes - white

Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of The Bells

Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Both this year

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Yes and Oliver too! (You know, "Olive the Other Reindeer"

Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Eve!

Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Long lines and traffic

Favorite ornament theme or color?
All of the ornaments my mom has given me each year since my birth

Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Still like turkey!

What do you want for Christmas this year?
Money can't buy what I want!

Favorite thing about Christmas?
Promises Christmas Dinner, and when the five of us sit go to the Christmas Eve service every year!

No comments: