Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Craziness

Yep! The dust is so thick on my desk that I could write your initials in it!


Oh I am not complaining, I am really not! But it is so crazy around here. All of my calls from friends and family begin with "I know that you are super busy, but....". I am not too busy for my friends and families, so stop that! My precious husband was cleaning house when I got home from church late on Sunday morning! He will get his wife back on Sunday! You are a peach, Pat!
~~~~~
My blogger friend, Jillian at Jillian Inc. begged her fellow blogger friends to remove our pumpkins and scarecrows from the front porch as soon as possible, so I went out immediately and removed them. Thanks for the push, Jillian! But, there is still not a Christmas wreath, stocking or tree to be found around here, yet!
~~~~~





Does he look guilty to you?

May I just rant and rave for a moment though? Cash, our lovely puppy, GOT THE RED INK GEL PEN AGAIN last week. I know, I know. It is the dog's fault the first time and mine the second. I just love journaling with my red gel ink pen. I lay it down by my chair in the office when I am done. I never dreamed he would do it again! So, I tried the hair spray (four bottles, Teresa) and the spots are now pink. I even cried while I did it! I was so frustrated. The carpet is ruined now. I hope Santa will bring me some wood flooring for Christmas! Santa, do you hear me?
~~~~~
Good news! I am so excited! Every child (364 total) that is attending the Promises Dinner Saturday will receive a bike!!!! This is a dream come true and a prayer I whispered a few weeks ago. I should have known that God heard me loud and clear! Thank you Lord! My friend, Lynn, as we speak is out shopping for each bike by size and gender. I can't wait to see those kiddos' faces Saturday! Great, complete, and wonderful chaos!
Hugs!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Ha! My pleasure. And I'll be checking in once again along about Jan 30th to make sure your Christmas tree is down.

Justabeachkat said...

Bikes for everyone? Wow! Our God is too awesome for words!

Sorry about the carpet. Come on Santa, bring my friend some hardwood floors.

Christmas hugs for you!
Kat