Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope that you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! Our journey through this year makes Christmas an extra special one for our family. Through Pat's cancer, we have experienced heartache, pain, fear, and the unknown. But, our God is a mighty one! He has shown himself to us through His peace, joy, love, strength, wise counsel, and guidance. He is still a God of Miracles who has heard our cries and answered our prayers. You, our family and friends, have carried and loved on us these past six months and we could have not done it without you. God used you and your prayers just at the right moment or just at the right time we needed you. So, we take this time to say thank you and that we love you. Tears come to my eyes every time I whisper "thank you", Lord. Thank you that Pat is healed. Thank you that we are changed people because you allowed us to travel on this journey although painful at times. Finally, I say thank you, Lord, for the chance to celebrate the birth of your son.


Hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, My Dear Friend ... out of nowhere ... your email is not in my contacts ... will you please email me? Love you and yours so much ... Thank you for the blessing you are to my life ...

--Vik

Lavender Chick said...

Merry Christmas! Wonderful post...

Justabeachkat said...

I loved my card. What a gorgeous photo.

Merry Christmas sweet friend!
Kat