Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Pat!





Happy Birthday, Pat! Gosh, what a year you have been through. This birthday, Christmas, and all of those celebrated days mean so much more don't they! You are a walking miracle touched by the hand of God because you are healed! Life has thrown us some curve balls and we still dodge a couple now and then, but we are hanging on to John 13:7! You are my best friend and I love you more today than yesterday! Our kids would agree with me when I say you are an awesome dad! Your friends would agree that you are loyal and kind. Lastly, your mom and family would agree that you are wonderful and all of the above. You are loved, Pat! Happy Birthday...and many more!

All my love!
xoxo

2 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT!!!

LivingTheLife said...

Tell Pat..."Happy Birthday" from both Clay and I. I can't believe after all the years you've been friends with my sister...and how much our husbands have been through over the last few years...that I have yet to meet Pat. I think he and Clay would be great friends...they seem to be "cut" from the same cloth....Clay would hope that cloth would be bear skin or and Elk hide...cos you know how he loves hunting and fishing!

Hope you are doing well...I wanted to thank you for your sweet words on one of your prior post about friends in blog land...I DO feel somewhat responsible for getting you into this...but ain't it FUN!!

Blessings...
Teresa