Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Give Up

I give up! If I didn't love Cash so much he would be an outside dog. He found a black pen today. The new black stain is about a foot from the red ink stain in the middle of the living room floor. He also got it in the dining room. When I went to get the paper towels I saw his foot prints in the kitchen. Pat said to get a bid on wood flooring. Santa, are you the one who called him?
~~~~~
My friend, Markie, told me about Faith Hill's new Christmas song called "A Baby Changes Everything". If you have not heard it, find it! I downloaded it onto ITunes and I keep playing it over and over. While we are talking music...I am also addicted to the soundtrack from the movie Holiday. It is so soothing and calming. I even like the movie. I love ITunes!
~~~~~
Pat and I had our pictures made tonight for the church pictorial. It was just him and me because the kids were not around. They really weren't very good pictures. We didn't make it in the last church directory, so we thought we would make the effort this time. Gotta get to bed!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Yippee! Wood floors ... we have them and, while the dust multiplies and I swear we have some of the tumbling tumbleweed from Abilene, they rock! Funny Cash!