Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hanging in Tulsa

Pat and I are hanging out in the hotel room today.  He has slept most of the day and doing okay.  I just make sure he has something to eat and try to keep his pain level down.  We ordered pizza tonight and he ate good.

I have enjoyed doing nothing all day.  I finished my book, watched TV and redesigned my paige's petals blog.  It isn't something I would want to do every day, but I am taking advantage of it. 

Matt is feeling better today, but Elizabeth called earlier this morning and said Garrett was sick with a stomach virus and she was taking him to the doctor.  My thought was "next"?

Pat will have the chemo removed tomorrow night at 7 and we will travel home early Sunday morning. 

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Hugs!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your new header....Hope tomorrow is a good day