Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Logo for TEAM STP

Take a look at our new logo for TEAM STP!  Matt created it for the t-shirts and I believe I have a corporate sponsor to purchase them on behalf of TEAM STP!  I am excited!  Everyone running and walking on November 13th will wear a t-shirt, but I think I want to take it further and allow friends and family to purchase a t-shirt so that we can donate more to the Pancreatic Action Network!  I will let you know the price and give you a chance to order one.  November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and it would warm my heart to see our friends and family wearing the t-shirts and promoting awareness in the month of November.

We are still in the hospital and maybe a day or two longer.  Due to the antibiotics for the pneumonia, he needs to stay in the hospital. Each day he feels a little better, but has relapses of symptoms throughout the day. 

Today we had a consultation with a new oncologist and he has agreed to work alongside CTCA.  He has been in the business for a very long time and he is kind and compassionate. He not only cares for Pat's physical and emotional care, he also cares about me and our kids.  We like the internal medicine doctor here also and may consider using him as one of Pat's doctors.  As you can see, God definitely used this setback for good to introduce us to a new hospital and new doctors.  I am very thankful. 

Woo hoo! What a great win Rangers!
xoxo Photobucket

No comments: