Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!




Happy Birthday Mom!













The Most Special Day

Mom,Your birthday is
the most special day of the year,
because without you I wouldn’t have
the all encompassing comfort
of a mother’s unconditional love…
your love, for me
You are always there for me, Mom.
Whenever I need you,
to cheer me up, make me smile,
bolster my confidence,
or sympathize with me and ease my worries,
you fill up my empty, hurting places
with your boundless affection.
Your loving presence in my life
gives me a reassuring feeling
of security and peace.
Thank you, Mom,
and Happy Birthday!
By Joanna Fuchs


Let me tell you about my mom! First of all I think she is so pretty and has always looked younger than her age! She lives in Oklahoma where she raises and breeds Mini and Toy Australian Shepherds. Mom's first love has always been horses and it is still her passion. She has always run the barrel circuit and has also trained quite a few barrel horses in her day. One thing I have always admired about Mom and that is that she has no fear! She can whip and ride! I always love to hear her tell me about riding barrels in the Fort Worth Stock Show.

Mom, the above poem says it all. You have always been my biggest cheerleader and you love our family unconditionally. One thing I remember growing up is that you gave unselfishly and sacrificially. I am so blessed and thankful to call you "Mom".

xoxo



No comments: