Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Its A Good Monday Here!

Hey ya'll! It has been a great Monday here! Pat has had one of his best days yet. Actually, other than him still being at home, it felt quite normal as I had three hours of running errands. Pat was asking for Popsicles at 10:30 this morning, but I was not able to deliver his specific order until 4:30. I think it was worth the wait, since he ate two of them.
~~~~~
Bubba and Sis started classes today. I haven't chatted with Sis this evening, but she did call me this morning at 8:00 a.m. (I was still sleeping) all in a panic about her Spanish III class. With much panic, worry, and then praying, she had an answer to prayer. It seems that she dropped her class this morning and after thinking it through, she shouldn't have. She and I both literally sat at each of our computers selecting the "search" button for Spanish 2040. If someone were to drop the class we could pick it up. I gave up an hour later, but she didn't and a class became available at 2:00 pm today. This morning we actually sent out a SOS prayer to our prayer warriors out there. It worked! Bubba said he liked most of his teachers. You know what's cool? My cousin, David, is teaching his geography class. David is a fun guy to hang out with, so he will probably enjoy that class. Don't be to hard on him cuz!
~~~~~
Hugs!

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Awwwww...so nice to hear that your life is getting back to normal things. Our God is so good!

Hugs!
Kat

Linda said...

Glad to hear Pat is doing well and how neat that the kids get to see God working even it the little things. They've seen him working in their Dad's life but God cares about classes and teachers as well.
Hope it will be a great school year for kiddos.
Blessings,
Linda