Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Quick Howdy

Hello!  Just want to pop in really quick and say howdy!  Been busy doing laundry and getting ready to leave in the morning.  It has been a really, really good day for Pat.  It is just the difference of night and day compared to how he felt two or three days ago.  We are thankful for the good days. 


I had some sweet God hugs through out my day today and yesterday and I am telling you that they are pure gifts.  God has put into my path some pretty special people this week and they all make me smile and I felt their love in their hugs.  Also, your sweet comments here on the bridge are such comfort and encouragement.  Days like today make the harder days earlier in the week fade away. I will be reporting back in from the great state of Oklahoma tomorrow and it is going to be cold.

Good night and sleep tight!
Paige
xoxo  

No comments: