Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

Just a quick hello before we start the day!  It is the first day of school and we have a junior in the house!  It has been a tradition in our house to get your picture taken by Mom on the first day of school and Garrett kindly stepped up on the first step of the stairway and let me snap his picture.  I pray you have a fantastic and fun year, G!

Pat is getting his wish and gets to go back to Colorado tomorrow with part of his team, John and Scott.  They will be delivering and installing windows for our friends, Dave and Iris. I am jealous that I cannot go, but glad they get to enjoy the scenery and the cool air.  Pray with me that Pat feels good and for their protection as they drive to and from. I bet they wet a hook while their gone!

I have to get to work!  it is going to be a great day!

I read this yesterday and thankful...God has a purpose for all of His delays.
Hugs!
Paige
xoxo Photobucket

No comments: