Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Train Ride

We are on the train to Oklahoma City and we just arrived in Ardmore. They have a quick smoke break for the passengers, so we linger here just a bit longer.  Pat and I got to listen in on a woman a seat over from me carrying on a conversation with her boyfriend because her speaker phone was on.  Very interesting....

I just posted this song on Facebook and want to share it with you here.  This song just stirs my heart and I play it over and over.  I bet you will find yourself doing the same.  The link for Youtube is http://youtu.be/oyMl1zCbprc.  I first heard it at the Flavour Conference at Fellowship earlier this year. 

I will keep this short tonight!  Our appointments start tomorrow afternoon about 1:30.  Pray, pray, pray!

Big Hugs from Oklahoma!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: