Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

God Is Out Front!

God is out in front. He is in our tomorrows, and it is tomorrow that fills people with fear. Yet God is already there. All the tomorrows of our life have to pass through Him before they can get to us. ~F.B. Meyer

I need to read this every single day to be reminded that God goes before me. I even know this, but the part about fear tomorrow gets me.  It comes down to trust and this is the truth that I feel God is trying to drive home with me right now in this journey.  If it passed through Him, whatever tomorrow holds is going to happen anyway. 

Pat surprised me today with Kari Jobe tickets for tomorrow night!  Thank you Marsha!  We both love her and her "Revolution" song is our favorite.  So, I have a date tomorrow night!  Thanks, Pat as I am so excited!

I saw America's Best Choice Windows new office for the first time tonight.  Pat and John had a truck to unload, so I went along for the ride. When we put the lettering on the door a week ago, Pat didn't have a key, so he was unable to show me the inside.  They have nice big offices now with a dock. 

I am looking forward to the weekend.  My youngest will be turning 17 on Saturday...that is so hard to believe.  That makes me sad too!

Before I go, I have to update  you on Baby Cooper.  He is up to 4 pounds 9.3 ounces, and eating well from a bottle. He has moved into a big boy bed (still in the NICU), and is still doing great on the nasal cannula!! "I tell you, he is just amazing!", say his Aunt Katie. Brother Mike came into the office showing off a picture on his iphone of him holding his grandson!  Boy, was he grinning.  He said that Cooper just slept right through the visit.  I am in awe of this little miracle. Read more: http://www.prayersforbabycooper.com/2011/08/did-i-mention-he-was-cute.html#ixzz1U7T5wHWt

God is good! I will catch you tomorrow!


Hugs! 
xoxo Photobucket

No comments: