Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

He Bends Down To Listen

Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello! Pat and I had one of those hard days and unfortunately we both had one on the same day.  He has not felt good today, but did go in for just a bit.

Today my heart is heavy and hurting because it is so hard to see him in pain.  Oh, how I wish I could trade places with him. My friend sent me this verse this morning, "
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;  great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3: 22-24

So, I cry out to God and I know He hears me which reminds me of one of my favorite verses in Psalm.  "Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!"  Psalm 116:2

In His Grip, 
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: