Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday in the Ozarks

Hello!

Darn, Pat doesn't feel good today. His fever broke about 8 this morning but has a low grade tonight.

He and I drove to Berryville to get wiper blades at Auto Zone for the jeep which was a nice drive. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out in the RV. Our plans were to go to the Passion Play tonight but he just isn't up to it. We did cook out some hamburgers a bit ago and enjoy this beautiful weather. I hope it is this nice at home. What a nice change from the sweltering heat.

Happy birthday to my daddy on his 80th. You are an amazing dad and I am so blessed to be yours. I hope you have had a great day and I wish I were there to spend it with you.

I am thankful for the down time and rest that Pat and I were able to enjoy these past few days. I know he wants to feel better, but hanging out in the Ozarks in his RV offers healing too.

We will head home tomorrow so praying for His hedge of protection.

Hugs!
Paige
Xoxo Photobucket

No comments: