Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Friend Becky

Hello! I am loving this warm weather and we get another day of it tomorrow....I love 70's weather.

The picture attached is me and Becky Tirabassi. It was a treat tonight as I went to Fort Worth and had dinner with Becky. Tonight is Becky and Roger's 33rd wedding anniversary. I am sorry you didn't get to have dinner with your bride tonight, Roger, but I was excited that I was able, so thanks for sharing her with me and the rest of us Texans!   Several months ago I mentioned Becky in one of my blogs. She is a Christian author and speaker from California, and she is speaking tomorrow at Arlington Heights Methodist Church in Fort Worth. We became friends in 2007 when she came to our church to speak. Meeting Becky is part of my testimony and she truly has had a major influence upon me, particularly her passion for prayer and journaling.

Spartan Basketball tomorrow morning at Haltom City. I am getting sad as the season is about to end.

I don't mind the fact at all that I am able to report again today that Pat is doing good. Once in a while he feels like he hits a huge wall of fatigue and just has to rest or take a nap. He is in really good spirits and his attitude is so positive. I wore my "My Husband Rocks" t-shirt today....a great conversation piece!

I hope you have a great weekend!
With love and hugs,
Paige xoxo

"Prayers for Pat", February 2 at 12:00 noon

No comments: