Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swollen Ankle

Hey there!  

I went to the airport again today to pickup Elizabeth, who had a grand time in San Diego with her BFF!  I would like to say it was uneventful, but I can't.  My car battery died in one of the parking garages and had to have a jump start from the airport "helpers".  A really nice guy who wouldn't let me tip him and he just said "God Bless You"!  

Pat's blood tests ruled out gout, so we are having an ultrasound in the morning.  It could possibly be a blood clot or maybe cellulitis. I will keep you updated. Unfortunately, it is about the same as far as the pain and swelling. Other than his ankle, he is feeling really good today.

I worked a lot today and spent some time in the office.  I really miss my friends at FBC!  Things are getting busy around the church this time of year.

I hear it is suppose to be cold tomorrow, so bundle up!

Until tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments: