Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Praying in One Accord

Hey there!  It is late, but I wanted to jump on here quickly and tell you that it has been a good day and we are so thankful.

I do have one thing I would like to ask of you.  Many of Pat's old friends from high school have agreed to pray for Pat at 12:00 noon on February 2nd, so I am running with it too.  Pat will have his first scans since chemo began in October, so February 2nd is an important day for us.  Matthew 18:20 (Message) says "Take this most seriously: A yes on earth is yes in heaven; a no on earth is no in heaven. What you say to one another is eternal. I mean this. When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I'll be there."  Please mark your calendar and I will be reminding you.  You, our friends and family, are so faithful and loving.  When we all lift our voices to Heaven in one accord, God will hear our prayers.

The weekend is here tomorrow!  My favorite weather will be here and I can't wait.

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo

"Prayers for Pat", February 2, 12:00 Noon
Pass it on....
Photobucket

No comments: