Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day!

Hey there!

Snow days are great because I can stay in my pajamas and I don't have to comb my hair!  I watch my kids dress and undress after playing in the snow, but I would like to pass this time...sorry Garrett! I know how you love to miss school.  

Our plan was to leave for Tulsa Wednesday morning, but that flight was sold out.  We made a reservation for a 2 PM flight tomorrow, but it has been cancelled and we have been bumped to the 3:45.  If we make it, it will be a God thing. The travel guy at Tulsa said they could get 20 inches of snow.  Really?  I don't own any snow boots for that, Pat!  

It is only a 45 minute flight to Tulsa, so Lord, we just need a small window of time and we can get there. Hopefully, I will be sending an update from Tulsa tomorrow night. Stay tuned.

Stay warm!
Paige
xoxo

"Prayers for Pat", February 2nd at 12 Noon

No comments: