Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heard Him

Hello!  Another good day and we say thank you, Lord!  The good days just cause the bad to fade.  Now, I am speaking for myself only. 

I just wish I could tell you just how faithful the Lord is to me and what gifts he gives me during my days.  These past two days have been incredible.  God continually shows me that he hears me, loves me and that he is walking alongside of me.  He has sent me people in my life just today and yesterday that were hand-picked by him to encourage me and even alter my course. 

Just Saturday night as I went to sleep, I was very upset and struggling with some dilemmas in my life that I truly didn't know how I was going to solve.  I even remember waking up in the middle of the night, rolling over and praying "Lord, I don't know what to do, but you do.  I give it to you."  Did you know when I woke up Sunday morning and I was just lying there enjoying my comfy Hico bed that God just spoke to me.  I heard him clearly tell me to do two things.  They were two sentences that made perfect sense and were very simple solutions.  They both worked Monday morning.  Snap!  Just like that! No doubt!

Just Monday morning I was reading my devotion "Purpose Driven Life" and this was the message.  "The longer you grow in your relationship with the Lord, the easier it is to know when he's talking to you." All through Scripture, the Bible says God is speaking to us. Why? Because we are created for a relationship with God. That is the whole reason we exist. God wants me to know him intimately.

It is such an exhilarating high when you know that you know you heard from God.  I want to hear him more.

Have a great Wednesday!

In His Grip,
Paige
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: