Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

Hello!

This Sunday was special as the kids were all home. I love Sundays when I can cook and we can just hang out together.  I know I was appreciated when I made lasagna tonight!  The guys watched March Madness the past two days, and I love the sound of the game playing in the background.  I do have three disappointed guys because Texas lost.  What a close game!    I also know that my sister has been sitting in front of her television this weekend as she loves watching basketball too!  Sorry, OU wasn't in it, Kelly! 

Pat didn't feel good today and he went to the home and garden show, but had to come home early. Please continue to pray for him as he gets so frustrated and just wants to feel good. 

We have a busy week ahead as we leave Wednesday to go to Tulsa, so this will be a short week for him and I.  I hope you have a great week.

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo Photobucket

No comments: