Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Day At A Time

This is the first thing I read this morning even before I had a cup of coffee...that is because Pat was in the way getting his.  He and I play dosido in the mornings and usually do not have a conversation until after 8 AM!  Back to the reading:  Stop trying to work things about before their times have come.  Accept the limitations of living one day at a time.  When something comes to your attention, ask Me whether or not it is part of today's agenda. If it isn't, release it into My care and go on about today's duties. When you follow this practice, there will be a beautiful simplicity about your life; a time for everything and everything in its time. 

I told a friend today that I really need to start living one day at a time...literally.  Sometimes I feel like I am so scattered and my to-do list so long.  I have had that conversation with my self which is quite simple, "Paige, do you plan to clean that pantry today?"  No, so I move on".  More concentration and focus in that area needed for sure.

I just returned from watching Matt and Garrett play in their church basketball league and they won their game 70 to 35! Pat didn't feel up to it, but he did feel better today and was able to go to work. 

It is bedtime!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo

No comments: