Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Woo Hoo the Taxes are Done

Hi there!  I hope your Monday has been good to you.

Pat and I both went to our offices today.  Pat had a full day, but was extremely tired when he got home.  Unfortunately, we forgot to change his pain patch this morning and right now he is paying for it.  Darn it!  I will be putting a reminder on my phone as he has to change it every three days.  So, I pray he has relief in just a bit. This could have been avoided and that really frustrates me.

We are enjoying Matt as he is home for a couple of days because he is on spring break.  Garrett's is next week and I sure wish the boy's breaks were the same week.

This is a busy week around here as we leave for Tulsa on Thursday morning and return on Friday.  Starting on Thursday, Clear Choice will be participating in the Great Big Texas Home Show (March 11-13) at Dallas Cowboy Stadium.  If you are looking for something to do, come out and stop by our booth and say hello!

I am breathing a sigh of relief as I finished my taxes tonight.  Woo Hoo!  Each year I get all worked up, anxious and grumpy when it is tax season.  Many times in the past few weeks I have prayed and ask God to go help me carve out the time to get it done. Well, guess what?  He did. He is faithful.  I have to remind myself that He is just as concerned with the small things in my life just as much as the large ones.   

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

Sweet dreams!
Paige
xoxo



Photobucket

No comments: