Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Congrats Garrett!



Hello!  We are proud parents tonight!  Garrett was awarded the Performance Excellence Award in Basketball.  That is so cool!  Garrett is one of those players whose heart and soul has been in this game since he was a little kid.  He is loyal and dedicated and has definitely earned it!

Tomorrow morning we leave very, very early for Oklahoma City and then on to Tulsa.  There ought to be some great conversation this weekend over Thunder vs Mavericks! 

I ask that you pray specifically tonight for Pat as he needs extra strength and stamina.  Today has been a hard day for him.  What I hate about it the most is that I feel helpless.  Tomorrow we are praying specifically for those tumor markers to come down.  Please join us.

I am keeping this short as I have to go pack!

Blessings,
Paige
xoxoPhotobucket

No comments: