Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!



Happy Mother's Day!  It has been nice to be home and be with my family!  This morning Garrett had his last game at the tournament at UTA and they won it winning all their games! The team he is playing on is the guys that are on his school team, so they are getting good practice for the summer and enjoying the time they get to hang out with each other.

The only thing I wanted to do today was take a nap, and it was wonderful!  I woke up in time to watch the last two quarters of the Mav game...what an ending to this series! 

Tonight we celebrated with my favorite, Meat lover's Pizza from Pizza Hut!  Elizabeth gave me a sweet necklace that I picked out at the conference that simply says "Hope".  What I loved about the boys' gift is that they bought me boxes of candy....junior mints, butterfingers and hot tamales!  I find it special that they truly knew my favorites!  Most of all I loved the card they gave me that made me smile, laugh, and cry!  My kids are so precious and they make me feel so loved and special as well as their dad! 

Speaking of dad, he is feeling good.  The biggest struggle he has is just being tired.  I am praying for him to have a great week!

You have one too!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments: