Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving!

Shelves Full of Cards...What great friends and families
Hello!  I am excited because my sister, Kelly, and her family are here! She is so precious!  She bought me a bracelet that says "A sister is a forever friend".  Kelly and I can say that as we are truly good friends and love, love each other.  Just wish she lived closer. Thanks sweet Kelly!  I love you!

The smells in the kitchen have begun as we start preparing for tomorrow's feast for 25.  I also whipped up some chicken and dumpling for ten of us tonight and it is all gone. Tomorrow is going to be a great day with both sides of the family joining us.  I pray that you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day and cherish each other.

The photo you see is a picture of our bookshelves in our living room holding all of our cards that have been sent to us.  How blessed we are to have friends and family to love on us as we go through this journey!  Thank you!

Gotta get back to cooking!  

Lots of love,
Paige
xoxo

No comments: