Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Thoughts


Hello!  Hope you have had a great day.  It has been a good one around here.  Today was special for me as I got to eat lunch with my Life Group Girls (Brenda and Jennifer, we missed you).  I also ran into a friend, Linda Black, who we met at our first church, Retta Baptist, in 1992. It has been such a long time since our paths have crossed, but I believe that these meetings are little gifts of joy from God because he knows what brightens my day!  I have actually had this happen to me every day this week. 

Pat's blood work came back normal today, so we will head to Tulsa early in the morning.  We have a busy day tomorrow meeting with his team, followed by chemo.

We plan to get back early Saturday morning and try to catch Garrett's scrimmage.  The first season game is Monday and we Easterlings are pumped.  We had a basketball booster club meeting tonight where we watched the boys practice a little, fed them some ice cream, had our meeting and bought some Spartan gear. I will be sporting my new Spartan hoodie tomorrow. I am an officer of the booster club this year as the webmaster and I had loads of fun creating the website.  Since I am able to do that job from home, that works for me!  The website is www.centennialbasketball.org if you want to take a gander.

I am enjoying the "purple color" stories.  My nephew, Kelton, had purple rubber bands put on his braces yesterday.  You are the man K!  You saw the picture of my cousin's dog yesterday and now her daughter, Tyler, has purple bows on her dog's (Chloe) ears! Y'all are great!  That makes me smile!  You can see Chloe's picture on my Facebook wall as i can't get it transferred on here for now.  

To answer the burning question for tomorrow:  Yes, Elizabeth is driving us to the airport and it will be a beautiful experience!  Gotta pack!

Paige
xoxo 

No comments: