Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Elizabeth

Hello and good morning!  It is 12:06 AM.  I am just a tad late on the blog update, but it has been a big day.  We have a birthday girl in the house who turned 24 so we have been busy.  Elizabeth spent the night with Jessica last night so she woke up to breakfast in bed served  by Wendy this morning.  I told Wendy she is making me look really bad serving the princess like that.  Around lunch time Elizabeth, Jessica, Wendy and I spent the afternoon together doing girl things.  We had a few slipping and sliding fun on the ice, but we made it okay.  For dinner we met up with Pat and Dennis for some dinner at Blue Mesa Grill.  We had such a good time.  When we got back to Burleson we picked up Garrett and the family (minus one. .Matt we miss you!) watched a movie. 

Pat and I are heading out to Tulsa tomorrow and we are going to drive.  We will be taking it safely and slowly.  It is not the best time to travel, but if the center is open we won't to be there. 

There is no school again tomorrow for the fourth day in a row, so the kids are loving it until they have to make it up in the near future when it nice, warm and sunny.

I am heading to bed.  I ask that you pray for us as we drive to Tulsa and pray protection over my kids while we are gone. 

Sweet dream!
Paige
xoxo

"Prayers for Pat" Saturday February 5, 12:00 Noon

No comments: