Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Night Out

Hello!  Pat and I just returned from dinner. Don and Melody Hamm, from Indiana, joined us along with Conny and Angela.  Don, Pat and Conny were on the sales team together for years at Kinro. Don and Melody, stopped by on their way to San Antonio.  It was great seeing you two!

What a beautiful day today, but I spent it doing taxes and have a goal to finish most of it this week.  Come February, I start feeling the pressure to get them done.   Pat cleaned out the garage today with Matt's help.  I love organization around here, but must say there is more that needs organizing!  

Pretty quiet around here and that is okay!  The boys are headed to the ranch to enjoy the long weekend and Elizabeth is hanging with friends.  

I will be hanging out with my BF too!  Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Paige
xoxoPhotobucket

No comments: