Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing Like Home Videos!

Hello!  We just watched two home videos.  Our friend, Jordan Fanning, just brought down to home videos that were taken while we were on vacation with them at Lake Texoma in 1996 I believe and then in Colorado in 1998.  It is so cool to see when you kids were little.  In 1996, Garrett was in diapers playing baseball saying batta-batta.  Matt had a sweet speech impediment and Elizabeth was just cute!  Those two vacations were truly the most memorable.  Elizabeth was making fun of my high-wasted shorts that I wore with my hiking boots when we were in Colorado.  She also said, "Gosh, Mom you looked so young without any wrinkles"!  Yes Sis, about 15 years ago I had few wrinkles. 

Well, I am going to make this short tonight as I have to go pack.  Stephanie, the devotion I was referring to last night was Jesus Calling!  It is so good.

Have a great Tuesday and I will be checking in with you from Tulsa tomorrow night!

Hugs!
Paige
xoxoPhotobucket

1 comment:

sharon said...

Nothing like old videos and pictures! Love them but I always wonder where the wrinkles came from after seeing them! LOL So I know just where you are coming from. Good luck in Tulsa! I will be keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers!