Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prom Queen

Four of us are pooped after working in the yard and moving dirt!  Matt and Garrett were troopers in helping their dad and I out in the yard.  Our yard is looking good!

Pat is feeling much better today.  It is just weird how the pain is here one day and gone the next.  Thank you for praying.

I made the train reservations tonight and we will be departing on Tuesday afternoon.  We have to go a day earlier this week in order to meet with a particular doctor.  Praying that those markers are coming down, down, down!

My niece, Brianna, went to the prom tonight!  She is so beautiful on the inside and out.  She just makes me so proud.  The girl is smart, sweet and she loves the Lord with all of her heart.  I love you, Brianna! 

Tomorrow is my favorite day, Sunday!  Looking forward to worship in the morning!

Hugs!
xoxoPhotobucket

No comments: