Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Praying For A Good Day

Days when Pat feels good are most important to me and today was not.  I feel so helpless when I can't do anything to make him feel better.  Today has been of the roughest ones he has had in a long time. He says he can't describe it although he has been nauseous which is really unusual.  I ask that you pray with me for Pat to feel better tomorrow.  

Matt and Garrett had a church basketball game tonight, but I wanted to stay home with Pat.  They got beat by three!  Now Matt and Sam are driving back to Waco and there are storms and tornado warnings in that area, so Pat and I are watching the radar for them.

Pat and I watched Slumdog Millionaire tonight...I know, we are a little behind.  It was a good movie though and very unusual.  Oh, Miss Elizabeth went to the Ranger game!

Praying for my guys tonight!
Photobucket

No comments: