Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Wedding

I was just watching the highlights of the Royal Wedding.  This morning at 5 AM Denise turned on the TV just in time to watch Kate walk down the isle and they said their vows.  I watched the exchanging of the vows and went back to sleep.  What a beautiful wedding and couple.

The retreat was fun last night and I really enjoyed the time with the girls.  Thank you again, ministers, for the great gift!  After breakfast we met again with a morning devotion and then shopped around the square in Granbury.  I have attached a photo of us near the lake.

I got home about 2:30.  Unfortunately, Pat had notified me mid morning that his back pain was severe, so he was heading home.  I am stumped about his pain and not quite sure what is causing it.  I just want him to feel good and we are always thankful for his good days.

Hope that you have a great weekend.  I am loving the sunshine!

Hugs!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: