Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

It Is A Thankful Monday!


Good Morning!  It is Monday, but I appreciate them more and more.  But of course, I never know now what date it is.   By the way, purple is the color for Pancreatic Cancer. We are at Harris downtown.  Pat has pneumonia, but his fever is down and the nurse says his lung are sounding good.  I think we caught it early.  We would certainly like to keep our appointment in Tulsa on Wednesday as we do not want to delay any treatments.  The nurses have his pain managed and that is great that we have that under control. His appetite and spirits are good.  We haven't visited with a doctor yet, but hopefully soon and get some idea of  what the days ahead might look like.  I have to keep reminding myself that I really should just plan only one day at a time or even a half a day at a time.  I went down to the third floor here at Harris this morning to visit with Kim and Cathy our nurses from two weeks ago.  What special people they are and we definitely call them friends.  Harris Hospital has wonderful nurses that are compassionate and caring.  That is all I have to report on for now.  We love, love, love your well wishes on our guest book and on Facebook.  Not only are you encouraging Pat and I, but our kids and our family. Much love!

Pat& Paige
xoxo 
 

No comments: