Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Does My Help Come From? It Comes From the Lord!


I wanted to get on here because I really don't know what else to do in this hospital room.  Pat's tests came back and the cancer has spread from the pancreas to the liver.  This is not what we wanted.  It is progressive.  I can only think one minute at a time right now.  He has a stent put in at 7 AM in the morning. If he feels okay we will go home.  Home is where we want to be.  There are no word in me right now.  I am shocked, numb, and heartbroken.  I wasn't even going to get on here, but there are too many of you hung in limbo because no result of the CT was given.  Please pray for us. We need  strength, wisdom and guidance for the next steps.  The outpouring of friends that filled this hospital was amazing.  I am reading every message or texts you send.  Where does my help come from?  It comes from the Lord.

In His Grip
Paige  

No comments: