Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Ranger Game in the Suite!



Hi there! Yes, its is late, but what a big day!  The ranger game was wonderful.  Perfect weather, exciting game and great company.  It was so nice to get out of the house today.  So thankful for the invite! 

This afternoon we visited with some family and then our Life Group can over.  We sat outside and enjoyed the weather until the mosquitoes started biting us.  We were able to share our great desserts and coffee with them.  The most precious moment was our Life Group praying over Pat.  "Lord, we are claiming healing."   

This morning I was reading my daily scripture and the Lord gave me Jeremiah 14:13 & Jeremiah 15: 15-21. My favorite part of these verses was verse 20:  "I will make you as secure as a fortified wall of bronze.  They will not conquer you, for I am with you to protect and rescue me."  

I tweet.  Do you?  I don't do a lot of tweeting myself, but I do receive a few.  I follow Priscilla Shirer's daily tweets.  She was a speaker this morning at the Women of Joy and I was looking forward to hearing her.   Just before she was to speak, this was the tweet she sent out: "HE is searching.  He's eager to dispense His favor & strong support upon some1 who's heart is fully His (2 Chron 16:9)  May He find us 2day."  I have surrendered my heart and I truly want God's desires for my life as well as our family.  Makes sense doesn't it?  Why would I trust myself to control the situations and circumstances in my life? That is scary.   God has reminded me of this every day during this very long week that we are assigned everything that is in our lives...it went through His hands.  Just as the lyrics sung in my favorite song, "No Matter What".  


Hope you have a great Monday! 

In His Grip,
Paige
xoxo 
 

No comments: